How to Fix Salesforce won’t work on Google Chrome?
Nowadays, Salesforce is displaying a bit of error in supporting browsers, and it doesn’t remember what type of browser you are using. There can be countless reasons for these issues, and in this article, we will prefer you by using offering a workaround in it. Make sure that you read each bit of it cautiously. So, here are two steps solve Salesforce won’t work on Google Chrome.
Remove Browser Cache
If you would like to remove the browser cache, then abide by way of the given steps.
- Open the Google Chrome internet browser.
- Select the Menu button and pick Settings.
- After that, choose the Advanced button to open the options.
- You need to select the Privacy and Security button.
- Select ‘Clear browsing data.’
- Reach the Clear Browsing Data screen. Choose the time range.
- Check the packing containers of ‘Cookies and different site data’ and ‘Browsing history.’
- Now, go to the Clear Data tab and click on on it.
- Check Google Chrome Extensions
If you wish to test the Google Chrome extensions, then pursue the given instructions.
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Then maintain the Control + Shift + N keys together to launch a clean Chrome display on Incognito mode.
- You need to strive to enter the Salesforce web site and seem for any improvements.
- Now, whether or not you are succesful of entering the website in Incognito mode, this is viable that one of the set up Google Chrome extensions is inflicting the problem.
- Diagnose for Bad Extension
If you would like to diagnose for a terrible extension, then abide via the given steps.
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- After that, pick out the vertical ellipsis menu icon on the higher right-hand facet of the screen.
- Choose the Extensions inside the options. Google Chrome will show all the extensions set up on the browser.
- Initiate with turning off the most currently hooked up extensions. Whether you don’t have whichever currently established extensions and start turning off all extensions individually.
- Later, flip on the most used extensions. Afterward, attempt gaining access to the web site of Salesforce.
- Keep doing this till you stumble on the dubious extension.
- Permit Third-Party Cookies
If you wish to allow third-party cookies, then pursue the given instructions.
- Launch the Chrome menu and pick out the Settings.
- Select the Advanced button to open the options.
- Choose Privacy and Security.
- You have to pass down and pick out the Site Settings.
- Then choose the Cookies and web page data.
- Ensure that Block third-party cookies option is became off. Otherwise, switch the toggle to flip off the option.
- Restore Google Chrome Settings
If you would like to restoration Google Chrome settings, then abide by using the given steps.
- Click on the vertical ellipsis menu icon.
- Then choose the Settings.
- After that, select the Advanced button to open the options.
- Go to Reset and easy up.
- You have to select Restore settings to their unique defaults.
- If the warning text comes, select the Reset Settings.
- Install the Google Chrome Again
If you desire to install Google Chrome again, then pursue the given instructions.
- Enter manipulate into the Windows Search section.
- After that, pick out the Control Panel.
- Go to the Programs and choose Programs and Features.
- You should choose Google Chrome and choose the Uninstall option.
- Now, down load and install a new copy of Chrome within the professional site.
- Hopefully, these steps will assist you resolve the issue.