Belkin Range Extender Won’t Connect to Internet
What is Belkin Range Extender ?
With the Belkin Range Extender, you can grow your house network’s wireless association up to an extra 5,000 square feet. It’s amazingly easy to introduce and is perfect with for all intents and purposes any switch, so there’s no compelling reason to reconfigure anything on your home wireless network. It’s the quick, simple approach to grow your home wireless association.
- Establishment Is Easy with Simple Start
- There’s no mind-boggling setup with the Wi-Fi Range Extender. Simply connect it to, locate your home network, and you’ll appreciate extended wireless in minutes. Straightforward Start establishment implies you can associate the Wi-Fi Range Extender from you from your Wi-Fi cell phones, for example, tablets and cell phones, and additionally your PC or workstation.
- Be that as it may, now and again like your switch you may discover a few issues with Belkin run extender, these issues may incorporate settings, resetting the device or arranging the device to its production line settings.
- Do You Have Problems with Belkin Wi-Fi Range Extender? Is Your Belkin Range Drops the Connection or Doesn’t Work by any means? If Your Answer Is Yes Than we can help you Fixing this Issue in Just Simple Steps.
How about we Start with Few Basic Steps –
Troubleshooting Belkin Range Extender-
- Restart Your Main Wireless Router and Modem.
- Presently Turn Off Your Belkin Wi-Fi Range Extender and Wait For 20 seconds (unplug From Power)
- It would be ideal if you Plug Your Extender Back to Power Outlet and Restart Your Computer.
- Check whether This Helps to Get extender Connecting Again to Network.
As yet Having Problems?
Try not to Worry If This Did Not Work I Got More to Help You. How about we Try Doing some More Steps to Get Belkin Extender Working Again –
Hard Reset Belkin Range Extender to Default Settings –
- First of all Deliberately Look at The Back of Your Belkin Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Furthermore Discover the Reset Hole at The Back of Your Extender.
- Utilize a Paperclip or Pen and Press the Reset Key at The Back and Hold It For 30 seconds and then Release the Reset key.
- Restart Your Extender and Then Restart Your Router Also.
- Dear Friends, I Do Understand That Few Belkin Extender Models Do Not Have Reset Key At The Back.
Resetting Belkin Range Extender Without Reset Key-
- Companions in Order To reset Extender Without Reset Key You Need to Follow these means –
- First of all Interface Your Belkin Range Extender to Computer (Laptop or Desktop) Using Ethernet Cable.
- Furthermore It would be ideal if you Open Belkin. Range or Type 192.168.206.1 On the Top of Your Browser.
- Presently Go to Settings >Utility> Restore Factory Defaults
- Then Re-establish Your Belkin Range Extender to Default Settings and Restart Your Extender
- Finally Your Belkin Wi-Fi Range Extender Is Fully Reset and Now You Can Setup Belkin Range Extender Again.
Still having issues connecting Belkin Range Extender then watch the video
Checkout How to login Belkin router IP page?