( Epson Printer Not Printing Issue Fixed! ) Most Epson printers encounter issues with their respective drivers. So, if your Epson printer isn’t reacting to the command when you want it to print something, you must check the driver first.
This is a baffling issue. Furthermore, you can’t print anything with your Epson printer, and this may prevent you from completing your work. Well, don’t stress in such cases. Here we will walk you through step by step solution to solve your printer issues.
Solution To Your Epson Printer Not Printing Issue
Here are a couple of fixes that have helped numerous Epson printer clients fix their issue. However, you don’t need to attempt them all; merely work your way down the rundown until you locate the one that works for you. Below are some key troubleshooting solutions that we think will help you out…
- Setting up your printer as the default printer
- Printer connection check
- Utilize another program to print your report
So, let’s start exploring them one by one…
Setting Up Your Printer As The Default Printer To Fix Epson Printer Not Printing Issue
One of the reasons you’re encountering Epson Printer Not Printing Issue because it’s not set as default on your pc. So, follow the below steps to set Epson printer as your default printing device:
First of all Go to your console, and press the Windows logo key with R in the meantime to launch the Run box.
Secondly Now type “control” and hit Enter on your console.
Thirdly Select Devices and printers from the Control panel items window.
Furthermore In the listed printer section, right click on your Epson printer to set it as default.
Ideally, this encourages you to tackle your concern. Yet, on the off chance that not, there are few more fixes to get rid of Epson Printer Not Printing Issue.
Check Printer Connection For epson printer not printing
Your Epson printer may not be connected with your PC appropriately. So it worth rechecking the connection between your printer and your PC.
On the off chance that you are utilizing a USB link to connect your Epson printer not printing :
- Firstly Check if the wire is appropriately associated. On the off chance that it isn’t, reconnect the link and ensure they are appropriately situated into the ports on both your printer and your PC.
- Furthermore Connect your printer directly to your PC without utilizing any center point.
- Most Note Worthy Also, take a stab at associating the wire to another USB port on your PC and check whether this works for you.
- Additionally, you may likewise need to try different things with another wire and check whether there is an issue with the wire you’re utilizing.
- Furthermore Check your system association just as your system gadgets like your switch and modem.
- Also, check the system connection status of your printer and ensure whether your printer is legitimately associated with the system.
- Furthermore Reconnect or supplant your system link when vital if your printer is utilizing wired association.
- Additionally, you are using Bluetooth connection to connect your printer, ensure your printer is close enough to your PC.
- Lastly, attempt re-connecting your printer freshly with your PC and check whether this takes care of your concern.
Utilize another program for Epson printer not printing
You may have a not encountered Epson Printer Not Printing Issue if the program you are utilizing to print isn’t working appropriately. So, test your printer with another program. Also, on the off chance that the issue originates from your program, contact its engineer or seller for guidance or introduce an elective arrangement.